Touro University Worldwide is seeking adjunct faculty for practicum and or online courses in its Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy Program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate students to achieve learning outcomes in interactive class discussions
- Teach practicum students in a synchronized setting
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
- Provide timely responses and grading for students
- Preferred Doctoral/Terminal Degree (from a regionally accredited university/college)
- One to two years teaching experience in academe with special preference towards psychopharmacology, psychopathology and research methods
- Licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist
- The following are not required but a plus for consideration:
- AAMFT Clinical Fellow
- Certified AAMFT Approved Supervisor or AAMFT Supervisor Candidate
Please send letter of interest and resume electronically to tuw.HR@tuw.edu
TUW is part of the Touro University and Colleges System. Read more about TUW at www.tuw.edu.
Touro University Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified by law or university policy.