Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
If you are ready to make big moves in your career, then it is time for you to make big moves with your education. A master’s degree from Touro University Worldwide (TUW) can position you for greater job security, higher earning potential and new growth opportunities.
Prospective students seeking master’s level admissions through a degree or individual master’s courses through TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for enrollment:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Be a graduate transfer student from another college or university in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
Master’s Degree Enrollment Requirements
Students, who meet the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled at TUW:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
Students who attended foreign universities are required to have their foreign transcript(s) evaluated by one of the NACES members (www.naces.org)*. These evaluations must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office directly from the agency conducting the translation and evaluation. Please refer to the International Students page for additional information.APPLY NOW
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technical Requirements
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master's Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships