Long-term Care Administrators are needed as the country’s average age increases. Nursing home administrator salaries reflect that trend.
A BS in Health Sciences with concentration in Long-Term Care Administration prepares graduates for leadership positions in the important field of health care.
- Published in Health and Human Services
- Why Are Marriage and Family Therapists in Demand?
- What Can You Do With a BSBA in Economics Degree?
- Touro University Worldwide Offers High-Quality, Affordable Online Degrees
- Touro University Worldwide Offers Affordable, High-Quality Online MBA Program
- TUW Offers Online College Degree Programs Designed for Working Adults