No, holacracy is not a new form of government based on the Spanish word for “hello.” The word actually comes from the Greek for “whole.” Holacracy is the latest alternative to the traditional corporate organizational structure, and it has become something of a buzzword across the business world. In 2014, Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh told
- Published in Business Administration and Management
- Why Are Marriage and Family Therapists in Demand?
- What Can You Do With a BSBA in Economics Degree?
- Touro University Worldwide Offers High-Quality, Affordable Online Degrees
- Touro University Worldwide Offers Affordable, High-Quality Online MBA Program
- TUW Offers Online College Degree Programs Designed for Working Adults