Prior to the beginning of the degree program, students are required to complete an online student orientation. The orientation offers information about policies, procedures and services provided by the university along with an opportunity to meet some of our faculty members and staff. The purpose of orientation is to provide important information and resources to help students be successful at TUW.
Orientation will give students the chance to get familiar with the university before starting classes. Students will gain familiarity with:
- Navigating TUW and its many resources.
- Expectations and policies in regards to
- University refund policy
- Leave of absence
- Advisor and other staff members.
- Online access resources
- Student portal
- Touro library
- Technology requirement.
- Student ID card.
- Other helpful resources.
Visit the student portal to complete your orientation.
- DBA vs DMGT? Whether you earn a Doctor in Busin...
- Online education pioneer, founder of Touro Univ...
- The social work code of ethics is a set of guid...