Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
Students who wish to enroll in courses pertaining to their personal interest without the intention to pursue a degree may apply as a non-degree seeking student:
- Fill out the university application for admission form.
- Provide proof of high school graduation (to be an undergraduate non-degree seeking student) or proof of undergraduate degree (to be a graduate non-degree seeking student).
- Understand that acceptance in this category does not constitute acceptance to a degree-granting program.
- Understand that students in this non-degree category cannot be considered for federal or state financial aid.
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technical Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master's Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships