Online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
The Online Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences from TUW will prepare you for a rewarding career in the health care profession. The health care industry is one of the fastest growing in the nation and demand for degreed clinical health care providers and support personnel is expected to continue to grow. You’ll serve a critical role in making quality health care accessible as the world of public health continues to evolve.
What makes us different?
- Very affordable tuition
- Choose from 3 concentrations
- 6 start dates throughout the year
Graduates go on to pursue varied health care careers including patient or health educator, community health organizer, lab manager, healthcare facility manager, and more. In addition, the Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences is a necessary foundation for those who want to advance their education and careers by pursuing a master’s degree in health Sciences.
TUW’s tuition is $400 per semester credit unit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. Touro University Worldwide tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
The Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences requires a total of 120 credit hours for completion. For a credit break down, please visit the concentration pages below.
The time it will take to complete the Health Sciences degree online can vary. The duration of the program depends on several factors, including the number of credits accepted for transfer and whether or not students take time off between courses. Students who enroll full time (12 credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) can complete the degree in three and a half years. Students who enroll part-time (six credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) will complete the program in seven years.
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Be a high school graduate.
- Have successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) test.
- Be a transfer student in good academic standing from another accredited college or university.
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.