Institutional Goals & Outcomes
- Respond to the professional and career advancement needs of adult learners.
- Respond to the needs of the under-served.
- Respond to the career advancement needs of professionals.
- Attain program learning outcomes by using problem-based, project-based and interactive practitioner-scholar learning models and assessment.
- Recruit and retain high-quality faculty members who have proven track records in the practitioner-scholar learning model.
- Develop and implement a learning-centered environment resulting in high retention rates and high graduation rates.
- Demonstrate that graduates are satisfied with the quality of their learning experience.
- Continuously improve the quality of the programs and support services.
Institutional Learning Outcomes
Students who complete a program of study at TUW will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively through listening, speaking, reading, writing and use of technology and media.
- Display mastery of knowledge and skills in the discipline of study.
- Demonstrate cultural awareness to be a responsible citizen in a global society and world.
- Demonstrate the ability to exercise problem-solving skills, such as problem identification and analysis, and solution formulation, implementation, and assessment – using an integrated approach.
- Exhibit the ability to think critically and utilize research and critical thinking to solve real life problems.
- Use collaboration and group processes to achieve a common goal.
- Demonstrate professional ethics and practice academic integrity.
- Demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning and Information Literacy.
Ready To Get Started?
- Some fields necessitate furthering your educati...
- For those earning their degree in psychology, w...
- Few people encapsulate the spirit and mission o...