Touro University Worldwide Careers
CAREERS AT TOURO UNIVERSITY WORLDWIDE
Touro University Worldwide (TUW) is a fast growing private not –for-profit university. TUW is part of the Touro College and University System, which consists of 32 campuses and was established in 1976. TUW offers online degree programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels. Current programs include: Associate of Arts in General Studies, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Bachelor of Arts in Social Work, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Master of Arts in Psychology, Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Health Sciences, and a Doctor of Psychology in Human and Organizational Psychology. Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
The University is looking for quality faculty to join our team. If you are an expert in one of the below areas and a highly committed professional who believes in high quality distance learning, we encourage you to apply.
- Part Time Faculty for Health Sciences with expertise in Health Education.
- Part Time Faculty for General Education.
- Part Time Faculty for Doctor of Psychology program.
- Part Time Faculty for Business Administration and Management.
- Part Time Faculty for the MBA program.
- Part Time Faculty for BA in Psychology.
- Part Time faculty for Homeland Security and Disaster Management.
- Financial Aid Administrator
- Candidates must have a relevant Doctorate or a terminal degree in their profession.
- Health Sciences faculty preferred if they have CHES or MCHES credentials.
- Full time faculty and/or Directors must reside in Southern California.
Please contact Human Resources with a letter of application and your CV addressed to:
Human Resource and Payroll Administrator
Touro University Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified by law or university policy.